Senior Client Advisor
Brash is an independent niche branding agency with expertise in premium branding, based in Dubai. With a core team of 16 professionals we create winning brands that help regional and global companies thrive in an ever-changing world. Being independent means that we can be selective in the assignments we take on and so ensure we never need to compromise on the quality and integrity of our strategic and creative thinking. We have our work to prove it. To deliver winning brands we work with only the best talent in the industry. Our senior and multidisciplinary team share a passion for branding, are committed to deliver world-class design solutions and will strive to excite, delight and inspire you along the way.
This role is focused on building relationships through good advice and countenance, such that clients feel they have the full attention of the very best people at Brash. This role reflects the ability of the individual to go beyond timelines, meeting notes, etc. and understand the clients business challenges, the sector, the competition and have a basic understanding of how the solutions we provide will help deliver business benefits.
• Understanding the strategic, design and production process so that the client is full aware of the projects standing, the potential pit falls and the implications
• Understanding in full the proposed strategy and implications of delivery
• Manage resource allocation to deliver the project with the Production Manager
• Create and manage the proposed budget ensuring that the number of days quoted is the number of days used by all teams
• Run weekly client status meetings based on a fixed agenda that includes timings and project finances
• Highlight issues, challenges, opportunities to Executive Advisors that may require senior support
• Attendance and delivery of management interviews
• The collation and subsequent creation / management of audits (creative, implementation, competitive, market sector)
• The identification of key trends in the clients market and the formation of a point of view regarding those trends and how they may affect the clients business moving forward.
• Creation / management of client facing presentations
• Creation / management of consulting documents
• Lead the creation of workshop material and lead aspects of the workshop sessions
• Review client presentations produced by Executive Advisors / Creative team
• Confidently present / sell the creative and strategy work
Applicants must be customer focused, high in integrity and results driven. Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritize will be essential in managing day-to-day communication. Must be able to work well in a team environment. Candidate should have a strong interest in developing a career in branding. The role will also require travel throughout the region.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
• Bachelors Degree